Friday 19 September 2008

My UK Tour!

I'm typing this from a computer room somewhere at Oxford Brookes University! I've just met the 1st year students...and I'm about to have lunch with the 2nd years! I'm disappointed I forgot to take a picture of the 1st years Although it probably comes as a totally odd request, I wanted to include various pictures here and on the Facebook group! If any of the Oxford Brookes students read this...and want to organise a group photo...I will include it in my collection! You never know where it might appear next?!?!?

Its been great having a few moments to check my work email...at least I know there aren't 100's waiting for me on Monday!

I was in Plymouth yesterday, meeting the new final year students - photo's to follow! I don't often get to speak to students at this stage of their studies - but I thought it worked well combining student focused information - with new graduate stuff as well??
Better go....2nd years are waiting!

No comments: